Monday, January 24, 2011

5 Comments a Day . . .

Image from here

I don't know about you, but as a blogger, I've definitely had my lonely days.  You know, the ones where people don't really comment, and you wonder if anyone is even reading your blog, and what the point is to posting on it.

So I have a new motto: 

5 comments a day keeps blogger loneliness away!

And a new goal:

To comment on at least 5 blogs a day.

That way, instead of being lonely on my own blog, I can go keep others company on theirs!  In the past I've tried to be a good commenter and supporter of others, but now I'm going to make a concerted effort to meet this goal each day.
I'd love it if you'd care to join me in my 5 comments a day goal!

4 comments:

  1. I actually comment a lot more than 5 a day but it is taking its toll. I am on a blog rut. I always read your blog so even if I don't end up commenting, know that I'm reading. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. I am trying to be better about commenting instead of reading and leaving. We missed you guys at church on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to comment as often as I can - I know what it's like to love comments, so I try to make sure I return the favor and comment on as many as I can ... I love reading blogs! It is hard and ya need to time - but it's fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought I'd let you know that you aren't alone in this feeling. I think I wake up every day worrying about my blog and questioning myself, my content, how many people are following my blog, why people aren't commenting, why when I do a give away, does no one want to sign up? Its very frustrating. I had a post I created and later deleted b/c I felt like I Was just whining but blogging is almost a 2nd job that you get no rewards from unless you hear from people out there. I always message blogs where they have thousands of followers, hundreds of commentors and just pray they can offer me some tips. And the answer is.. I STILL HAVE NO FLIPPIN CLUE! I just have to keep at it and be glad for the people who do stop by and say something. Its tough. I'm right there with ya! Didn't mean for that to be so long!

    ReplyDelete